Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Got Sketch? 151

Yesterday Valerie posted the latest sketch onto the Got Sketch? blog, sketch 151. When I first saw the sketch, I wasn't sure if I really wanted to do just one picture. It would've have definitely worked, but I fancied something else. I printed my pictures quite quickly, but then hit a stumbling block, as I didn't know what papers to use with the pictures. With the colours so soft in the photos, I wanted to keep it in that mood. I think it took me a week to decide which route to take. Once I'd decided it was done very quickly.



Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper | Patterned Paper: Crate Paper (Pretty Party Collection), October Afternoon (Sidewalk Collection), My Mind's Eye (Follow Your Heart Collection | Butterfly Die: Stampin'Up | Die-cuts: Crate Paper (Pretty Paper Collection) | Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts (Hello Thickers from Amy Tangerine Collection) | Twine: The Twinery | Markers: Staedler (Brown) + Pentel (White) | Buttons: October Afternoon | Corner Rounder: Zutter | Die: Papertrey Ink (Half & Half)

Do you ever get stuck and don't know what to do? Do you end up solving your dilemma, or does your project go unfinished? Any tips you'd like to share.

Today is also my youngest daughter's 9th birthday. I did make her a card, but haven't photographed it yet. I'll leave you with a picture that I took of her this morning.


2 comments:

Judith said...

Belated birthday wishes on your daugthers 9th birthday. You have such gorgeous kids!

Today you are celebrating your own birthday. Sending you sunny wishes! Have a nice day, Lisette!!!

التميز المثالي للخدمات المنزلية said...


Our company is distinguished by cleaning houses and apartments in the eastern region to provide the best discounts and offers on house cleaning, whether for new customers or permanent customers, we always strive for excellence, whether in the service provided to the customer or in providing the appropriate price for it, our prices are always not competitive with the rest of the companies in the eastern region The reason to provide the best and cheapest prices is the evidence of the lack of quality of work provided to the customer. Our honor to provide better home services have an appropriate way to suit all existing customers in the Eastern Province


شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالخبر
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف منازل براس تنورة
شركة تنظيف منازل بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف منازل ببقيق
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام