Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Same-isms

One of the greatest inventions I think is Pinterest. A virtual pinboard. Brilliant! Why didn't I think of this. Something I've been wanting to have for a very long time. I love going onto Pinterest and browse and see what inspires me. The downside of it is that you spent a lot of time pinning and not so much creating. When Got Sketch Express! 4 finished I stayed in the zone and created another layout inspired by the very may gorgeous things I've been pinning.

This layout is of my youngest Renee and her cousin Sanne. They physically aren't very alike, but their actions, poses and expressions are so similar it's quite amazing. Especially because they don't even speak the same language and rarely see each because they've never lived in the same country.


Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper | Patterned Paper, Die Cuts + Stickers: Crate Paper (On Trend Collection) | Button: October Afternoon | Spray Paint: October Afternoon | Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts | Marker: Staedler | Twine: Papertrey Ink | Ink: Papertrey Ink (Chai)

Another layout featuring pictures from the same day that I created back in February, but have never shared is this one.


Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper | Patterned Paper + Stickers: Crate Paper (Paper Heart Collection) | Button: Basic Grey |  Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts | Marker: Staedler | Twine: The Twinery | Scalloped Circle Punch: Marvy Uchida | Ribbon | Border Punch: Martha Stewart + Stampin'Up

Are you on Pinterest? What have you pinned that has inspired you to be creative?

No comments: