Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

Final Sketch GSE3!

Today the final sketch for Got Sketch Express 3! was posted. I wasn't assigned for this sketch, but I loved it so much I decided to join in.


Since I didn't have any 'o' left in my alphabet stickers, I replaced it with a heart shape.


For the journaling I used 'Cider' font.


The hearts were cut out using my Silhouette. I purchased the hearts individually, assembled them and then welded them together before cutting them out. I then cutout patterned paper by hand to go behind each of the hearts.


It's Friday and we're almost ready for the weekend. My two oldest have got the day off school for report writing. Renee still had to go to school as normal. I wish everyone a marvellous weekend.


2 comments:

AnyaL said...

Very lovely page! Smart replacement of letter "o"!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Golly, this is lovely - the pastels are delicious (so unexpected right now with all the autumn and halloween stuff!). I love that you used the heart - and would have bet that you did it on purpose! It is so much better than a plain old "O". LOL

Hugs!